Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Night of February 8th, 2010

Tonight was interesting. I found myself dressed up, walking down a path to a party. I had to get to this mansion that the party was being held at. After driving down the road, getting out and walking down a path towards the water, I saw it. The place was absolutely magnificent! It was the largest place I had ever seen. The house actually, and more stragely was attached to a blimp. I walked up the steps to the front door and was greeted by the butler. The inside was even more like a labrynth. There were hallways and passageways everywhere. I could not keep up with the location of my own two feet! I followed my host into a bedroom where she asked if I wanted a drink. I told her I would if I could take a taxi home, that was shut down because taxis aren't allowed on the private property. I just kept exploring this gigantic structure and found no hope of reaching the end. I found out that the home had been rented out for thousands of dollars. Each individual had a fee of $234.89 per night, and I was lucky enough to go for free. They had everything: food, drink, bedroom, butler services, entertainment, ALL INCLUSIVE. I woke up soon thereafter, darn, that would have been a great night.

1 comment: