Thursday, January 28, 2010

Night of January 27th, 2010

Tonight's dream was extremely short, but still extremely strange. I found myself dressed in an all black suit, walking into a rather large building. I stepped through an ornate set of double-doors and saw 1000's of people sitting in what looked like a church. This congregation so to speak was wearing all black, and I later found out that it was a very high profile funeral which was being led by my old pastor Steve from my original home town. I remember turning my head to the left and seeing 6-7 rows of people with distinct facial features. The men were dressed in suits and all had a black tie, the women in floor length dresses. There was one man in particular which I recognized, but can't place a name to him. He was bald, and was the only one out of those 40-50 or so people standing up. I saw him sit and face forward. There was Steve at the front of the congregation speaking, but I couldn't hear what he was saying. It was very dark and dull, no too exciting and just all around sad. I didn't enjoy being a part of this group of people, I felt out of place and scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment