Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Night of January 25th, 2010

My dream started off this evening with me in the driver's seat to my mother's Chevy Suburban. We (My little brother, mom and I) were driving home from Elizabeth City, NC and the time was exactly 10:08pm. I remember specifically that she said, "Yay, we are going to be home by midnight." About that time, the rain began to pour and it was very difficult to see anything around me. The windshield wipers were on full blast but it didn't seem to help me see infront of me, except for one triangular area of space (I saw tail lights). Soon, we came to an intersection/stop light and there were college-aged people (about 13-15 total) sitting peacefully in the rain dancing and singing loudly to the music blaring from their car. Then, one male individual from the group got out of the car and began to walk towards our vehicle. He began to dance strangely in front of the car and I gave him a strange wave of my hand which symbolized nothing but confusion (I even asked my brother if he witnessed my lack of motor skills). We kept driving, but only seeing that small triangular area ahead of us and a set of tail lights in the pouring rain.

The second dream was a little weirder and strange. It took place at my old home on the Outer Banks. I had been strapped down to a chair in which I was being tortured with drippings of hot wax on my face. The wax was going to harden and eventually suffocate me so for some reason I kept swishing my hand over the front of my face dramatically and helplessly. It didn't seem to help. The wax was dripping from a candle which was floating magically above my head with a black plastic garbage bag attached to it (I kept saying the torturer was "Nana" but I don't know what that means, it was a male). Secondly, after I was released from the "device," not having perished, was laid onto a bed (my little brother's old bed) and was set to watch television. I kept noticing wires attached to the coils of the mattress. The wires were connected to a large machine just to the right of me underneath the television screen and was being maintained by a lady at a switchboard. She had been asked, "When the time comes, we are going to turn this baby on full-blast). This could only mean one thing, I was going to be electrocuted. Another friend of mine was on the other bed in the room and she had no idea what had just gone on. I managed to coax her out of the room just long enough to say that the person that was in the room was not necessarily nice, but has been torturing me for 3 days. The friend began to cry in utter surprise. Then, another person I know walked down the hall with one of his friends and asked if I needed to talk. The last thing I remember is telling everyone to be quiet and I shut the other bedroom door behind us to discuss a plan of action...

No comments:

Post a Comment